Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Finding the right shots.

 12/10/11
I'm going to condense the week here because O M G !!!...., I could not have guessed this week would have been so amazing.
Sophera, my driver, was great.  He showed up the next day with his cousin driving the tuk tuk so that he could sit with me and help with what ever was needed.
We did everything I hoped for and more. We drank beer, we ate, took photos, we danced, we sang (OK they sang), we ate, we drank lots of beer...did I say a lot of beer...let's just say the Cambodians like there beer and leave it at that because to say anything else would be rather incriminating...

I even got to drive the tuk tuk, how cool is that.


One of the best aspects of the week was the incredible amount of time I spent with the local population, not a tourist in sight.

  The Cambodians are a truly wonderful people once you get past the tourist traps and the hysteria that surounds the USD that all tourists carry.








 

 















1 comment:

  1. Phil Such beautiful images. I love that monk in front of that amazing building. is that part of a temple or a ruin?

    ReplyDelete